- The festival is open to individuals in Rockingham County who are residents of the county, students in the county, or employed in the county who are at least sixteen years old.
- All work must be the original unpublished work and design of the artist and completed within the last two years. Copies of work taken from copyrighted photographs, paintings, drawings, prints, sculptures are not permitted nor are works from craft kits or from patterns. The work must be your own uniquely creative production.
- All works that require hanging must be appropriately prepared using a frame and standard picture hanging wire unless on a stretched canvas. Sawtooth hangers are not permitted.
- The entry fee is $5.00 per entry with a maximum of 5 entries per category.
- A 25% commission is taken on all works sold during the festival exhibit.
Best in Show: $500
First Place: $100
Second Place: $50
Third Place: $25
Honorable Mentions receive a ribbon.
First Time Entry in the Festival Award: $75
People’s Choice Award: $75